Protection of personal information
Please read carefully the following communication about the treatment of your personal data.
Legislative Decree 30/6/2003 n. 196 "Code concerning the protection of personal data" warrantees the treatment of personal information respecting the fundamental freedoms, besides the dignity of people, with particular attention to privacy and personal identity.
This decree provides that the person whose data are collected receives all the information about the purpose and the method of their treatment, and he will be requested to accept the treatment of some of his data.
In the note attached below, requested by the regulations, we give You all the information about the goal and other methods of treatment your personal data will be submitted to.
We invite you to read and sign the consent of the treatment, together with the contract of rental (or the Autolease delivery document) and its general conditions, so that we'll be allowed to continue the treatment itself.
NOTE FOR THE USERS
This note, issued relating to the article 13, Legislative Decree 195/03, refers to the treatments that AG TRANSFERS S.r.l. uses about the information collected during the drafting of the contract for the rental of cars, vans or, subsequently, during the execution of the contract itself. The collected data will be treated under the respect of the decree shown above, and the privacy that characterizes AG TRANSFERS's activity.
The treatment will occur by the papery gathering of personal data and the subsequent intake of them, by local terminals, in the AG TRANSFERS general system, endowed with a computer safety system based on selective codes of access and kept in settings always under control.
The treatment consists on the communication of all the data, or part of them, to other parties of the AG TRANSFERS group, such as external corporations or offices appointed, based on the role they have in the management activities, including companies for risk or fraud reduction, banks, or Credit cards companies indicated for the payment.
The conferment of personal data is obliged and the failure to provide such information or consent to the treatment, including that referred to extra drivers, won't allow AG TRANSFERS S.r.l. to draft the contract.
The agreement to this specific treatment is optional and we invite you to sign the specific field in the contract (or in the Autolease document) if you decide to accept this information.
In relation to the treatment, you'll be able to benefit of the rights of the article 7, D. lgs. 196/03, reported following:
1. The person concerned has the right to have confirmation about the existence of his personal data, even if not already registered, had to have their intelligible communication;
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of his personal data;
b) the purpose and the modality of treatment;
c) the logic used in case of treatment by electronic tools;
d) data of the holder, managers and representatives (art. 5, clause 2);
e) the people whom his personal data will be communicated or people who could have access to them in quality of official Estate representative, manager or individual in charge
3. The person concerned has the right to have:
a) the update and/or the upgrade of his personal data, plus their edit;
b) the cancellation, the modification in anonym form or the lock of the treated data in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary referring to the purpose they've been collected or subsequently treated;
c) the attestation that the operations showed at points a) and b) had been communicated, even referring to their contents, to the people who the data had been communicated or spread, except the case in which it is impossible or it requires an disproportionate effort compared to the right protected.
Finally, We also inform You that, to protect AG TRANSFERS and its Customers from theft and fraud risks, satellite devices could be installed in the vehicles in order to locate the position of the vehicle itself, the speed and the driver's behavior.
These data can't be consulted by any other subject but AG TRANSFERS, to the extent strictly necessary, only in case of theft or not-dropping off of the car, according to the terms prescribed, as well as accidents or abnormal occurrences.
The chance of direct access to these data by AG TRANSFERS is excluded out of the cases already mentioned, or outside the agreement established.
Following communication, AG TRANSFERS could implement the treatment of these data and reserves the right to communicate them to legal Authorities, Insurance Companies, law offices, and societies specialized in prevention and management of thefts or accidents, or to use or make their contents used for any action or for its own tutelage.
The holder of the treatment of this disclosure, in case of drawing of the contract, is AG TRANSFERS S.r.l., together with the affiliate indicated on the contract.
AG TRANSFERS has always offered a high quality service and an organization that makes the Customer feel very comfortable and at first place.
Here on this page You can find the answers to the most common questions asked about the rental of cars for the short period.
1. What are the requirements necessary to rent a car?
In order to rent a car by AG TRANSFERS We need:
- 19 years old and driving license owned for at least 1 year (for ages between 19 and 25 years old (Young driver) will be applied a daily surcharge of € 15,00) ;
- The maximum age for picking up the car is 75 years old. You can rent a vehicle up to the age of 75 with the payment of a supplement called Senior Driver, equal to € 15 per day, VAT included;
- Driving license (type B) valid in the Italian Country (in case of foreign driver it won't be necessary the international driving license);
- A deposit via credit card (Visa, Mastercard), debit card, charge card or cash. For the modality of restitution please consult the "Rental general Conditions";
- Identity documents (Identity card, passport and fiscal code in case of Italian customer or with Italian residence);
- Payment of the rental at the moment of the drafting of the contract.
2. How is the rate established?
The rates are established according to the category of the vehicle chosen, the duration of the rental, the mileage selected, the extra insurances bought and to the seasonality.
3. What do the rates include?
The rates include:
- the days of the rental;
- the mileage chosen;
- VAT (22%), taxes and airport fees;
- basic insurances (reduction of responsibility with deductibles).
4.What do the rates NOT include?
The rates don't include:
- The missing fuel (in this case, in addition to it will be also applied an extra surcharge for the refueling service);
- Extra mileage in case of limited mileage;
- Any cost derived from the rental (fines, tolls, damage).
5. Is the fuel included in the rate?
Generally all Our vehicles are always rented with the full tank of fuel and the Customer must drop the car off with the same level of diesel/petrol.
6. In which conditions is the vehicle delivered?
AG TRANSFERS always offers to its Customers the specific vehicle indicated in the contract, clean and in good estate. It will also be endowed of all the tools and the documents that belong to it.
7. How must the vehicle be dropped off?
The vehicle must be dropped off within the terms established in the contract, anyway according with the Agency permission, it could be possible to protract the rental and pay the extra days at the moment of the effective drop off (a day of rent is calculated considering the 24 hours, and the maximum delay allowed is 59 minutes, always considering the working time of the company). The vehicle must be dropped off in the same conditions and with the same equipment it had been delivered to the Customer. The vehicle must be as clean as possible in order to allow its check out and an immediate next rental; the Customer will be charged for any special cleaning service (in case of dirty upholstery for transport of animals or any kind of particular load or cargo).
8. Is it possible to drop the car off in another city or in another agency different from the one of pick up?
It is absolutely forbidden to conduct the vehicle outside the island.
However, with the authorization of the Company it will be possible to drop the vehicle off by the Sicilian Airports of Palermo (Airport Falcone e Borsellino - Palermo/Punta Raisi), Trapani (Airport Vincenzo Florio - Trapani/Birgi) and Comiso (Airport Pio La Torre), under the payment of an extra surcharge.
For any other information about the rental You can always contact Us by mail or calling the numbers 0039 095 349330/+39 348 5583296: Our Staff will always be available to clearly answer Your questions and help you!